I tested it in 3 different woocommerce websites, it just doesn’t work. The steps I followed in each 3 of them
1. Set a product status to Out of stock
2. Check performance Stock (in stock, out of stock)
3. Actions: Apply for all products (or just the specific one, I tried both)
4. Action: Set in stock
5. Time conditional: Daily after time (I set it 5 minutes after the current time)
6. 2 minutes after the time I have set, the product is still out of stock.
7. Repeat the process and set the time to 12:10a.m.
8. Next morning, I checked the status. Still out of stock.
It makes no sense, no console errors, no conflictions. I also tested it in a fresh installation with just woocommerce and one product, no other plugin installed. Still out of stock each time.
- The topic ‘Not working’ is closed to new replies.