Support » Plugin: WP App Store Connect » Not working.

  • Resolved i0n1ca

    (@i0n1ca)


    Hi,

    I use this awesome plugin in my blog since 2011. In this weekend suddenly my first page doesn’t loads completely and keeps loading and nothing happens. I mention that i haven’t installed any plugin in this time. After 2 days of debuging, i’ve just deactivated all plugins and activated 1 by 1.

    The only plugin that broks my first page to load is wp app store connect. After, i have activated all plugins without app store connect and it works.

    Can we figure it out to find the problem? I have a lot of posts with apps and i have to edit them manually and i don’t want to uninstall this plugin.

    Thanks.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-app-store-connect/

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Plugin Author Pirate0815

    (@pirate0815)

    Could you be more specific? BTW on what site, what plugin function etc.

    The URL is http://www.isay.ro
    I don’t know what function is not working, but if the plugin is active the front page (index.php) is not showing the site completely.

    the plugin is now deactivated. i’ve replaced it with a simple icon, dev, and a download button.

    Plugin Author Pirate0815

    (@pirate0815)

    Maybe you could put the function you’re using (chart list, app data, whatever) on a new page to start from there.

    Do you have custom html for the specific function or do you use the standard templates?

    Only App data with full info and a custombox1 with just some info like the smallbox. Nothing fancy, standard templates.

    this is the custombox1 that i’ve used

    <table class="wpasc_rounded wpasc_shadow" bgcolor="#F5F5F5" cellspacing="10">
    <tr>
    <td>
    %APPICON<125>%
    <p><b><center>Size: %FILESIZE%</center></b></p>
    <p><b><center>Price: <span style="color:#ff0000;">%PRICE% %CURRENCY%</span></center></b></p>
    </td>
    <td>
    <h4>%APPNAME%</h4>
    <p>by <a href="%DEVELOPERURL%" target="_blank">%DEVELOPERNAME%</a></p>
    %ITUNESLINK%</br>
    
    %UNIVERSALAPP%<br />
    Requirements: %SUPPORTED%<br>
    Category: %CATEGORIES%<br>
    Languages: %LANGUAGES%<br>
    Version: %VERSION%, <i>Updated: %RELEASEDATE%  </i></br>
    ---------<br />
    <i><b>What's new in Version %VERSION%</b>
    <p>%RELEASENOTES%</p></i>
    </td>
    </table>

    This is an example of a post:
    http://www.isay.ro/youtube-1-3-update-disponibil-in-app-store/

    [appstore id=”544007664″ style=”custombox1″]

    I just activated the plugin and the site just hang up, keeps loading and nothing happens, deactivated, works fine.

    Plugin Author Pirate0815

    (@pirate0815)

    I guess it’s a collission with another plugin or some server (php) update. Nothing I could do without debugging on the specific server 🙁

    Plugin Author Pirate0815

    (@pirate0815)

    I guess it’s a collission with another plugin or some server (php) update. Nothing I could do without debugging on the specific server 🙁

    I was using the same configurations of plugins installed, no modification made.

    Anyway i found an alternative that I’m using right now, maybe in near future if I’ll give it a try again, I will contact you.

    Thanks a lot!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Not working.’ is closed to new replies.