Support » Plugin: Broken Link Checker » Not working

  • Unfortunately doesn’t work at all. There are around 100 broken links on my woocommerce installation but this plugin haven’t found even one 🙁

    • This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  S1awek.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Did you check the settings where to look and where to look not.
    Having no problems with this plugin for years also with woocommerce

    Hi, yes, you were right, I didn’t check the settings but I just done it and there is still same result – no broken links 🙁
    The problem is that my broken links are internal links like this:
    there is "/wp/some-directory" and it should be "/some-directory/"
    So it looks like that I have to find some other solution.

    • This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  S1awek.

    It needs some time to check for links.
    You can also use the “Nuclear Option” to force at complete new recheck.
    (advanced setting @ the bottom)
    But give it sometime to work.
    And maybe the serverload is the problem you can check that also there.

    But anyway this plugin does the job if you give it the time to do the job.

    You can also use the “Nuclear Option” to force at complete new recheck.

    I did that.

    And maybe the serverload is the problem you can check that also there.

    The plugin gave me the info that search been completed and no broken links been found.

    In the end I’ve solved my problems with SQL query.

    Thanks for your help anyway.

    • This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  S1awek.

    Have it running on a website with this result.

    206 not working links found
    5934 URL’s pending
    18331 unique URLs in 18607 links found.

    @s1awek, I had the same problem with the website that I maintain. The plugin found a lot of broken links in the comments, but none in the blog posts. What I did, I unchecked the checkboxes “Pages” and “Posts” on the “Look for links in” tab of the plugin settings, clicked the “Save Changes” button, then placed the checks on the checkboxes “Pages” and “Posts” again, and clicked the “Save Changes” button once again. Then I used the Nuclear Option (Re-check all pages). After that the plugin started to find broken links in the blog posts as well. I hope this advice can help you.

    Thanks, I’ll try this next time.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not working’ is closed to new replies.