WPML is the worst paid plugin i’ve encountered.
1. It’s slow, but they say it’s not, but they lie since each language double the SQL queries.
I’ve memcached and all caches enabled even some customers are in Siteground, but your plugin continues to make 3x queries, one per each language, so a product page that usually takes 300 queries with WPML and two additional languages it needs 900 queries.
2. Have a lot of terrible SEO bugs.
It allows to have both folder and query string, that is terrible even you published a workarround without solving the issue
3. If you use a reseller account you cannot ask to solve the bugs they create.
If you want to report a bug it’s impossible without the main account, even if you pay.
So is a terrible plugin.
- This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by .
- The topic ‘Not usable without WPML paid license’ is closed to new replies.