I found this plugin easy to use and get working...however...I noticed a few things in the PHP that I needed to tweak in order for it to display the way I needed it to.
I also went in and updated all
if ($variable !== '')
because in some cases the !== '' was not picked up and some empty HTML tags were still being outputted to the browser.
Knowing PHP it obviously made it easy to tweak the behaviours a bit, but I it may be a tad difficult for users to configure the output if they are not sure about PHP.
Perhaps the author could look at implementing a more in depth display settings panel in future updates :)
But all in all, I must say it does a good job for what it is intended for.