1) Says open source but charges you for use.
2) Links to help the open source project loop around and around and never land on a page to provide that help.
3) Charges you for use and has a donate button.
4) The site this leads to has a blog with 66% of the articles in Spanish and the only listed contributor is from Romania.
5) Code appears to gather wp user details(admin user and password) to pass along with articoolo details in api calls.
Hey I could be wrong, but I changed my passwords immediately and scanned for malware. I would love to hear back from the developer.
- The topic ‘Not sure this is safe’ is closed to new replies.