I’ve tried using this plugin and it seems very clear how to set it up, but for some reason I can’t get it to work. I’ve run into multiple issues and at this point I don’t think it’s me. I’m using the free version of the plugin and maybe that’s the problem. I’ve tried with the theme I plan to use for my site and I’ve tried with the default WordPress Twenty Thirteen and Twenty Fourteen themes. I’ve also tried disabling all my plugins and using the default theme. Still running into multiple issues.
So here are all my issues…
– I have gotten posts and pages created, but they are set to (no title) instead of a title that I set
– I have gotten posts and pages created but none of the content “tokens” are appearing
– I have gotten to the end of the set up process to receive a message that says there was an error and no posts were created
– I have imported the data and set the date and it says 0 rows were recorded
Those are the ones that I can remember off the top of my head. This seems like exactly what I’m looking for for my client, but I can’t seem to get it to work properly. I also haven’t found any other plugins out there that have quite this much power and control (provided I can get it working). I would appreciate any help you can offer, I would really like to use this plugin.
- The topic ‘Not sure how to work this plugin’ is closed to new replies.