[Resolved] Not serving pages on a new multisite install
I’ve got the latest version working fine on one multisite install, but I setup a new one and the minute I activated Statcomm – the site stopped serving pages on the outside of all sites.
Dashboard, admin functions all working fine. The error we have is (IP address and domain obscured )
[error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in /var/www/html/NewForma_MU_WP/wp-content/plugins/statpress-community-formerly-statcomm/classes/geoipcity.php on line 142, referer: http://domain.com/wp-admin/network/plugins.php
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Not serving pages on a new multisite install’ is closed to new replies.