I have been using this plugin for over a year. It has worked great until a few weeks ago. The plugin will no longer filter based upon category.
Here is the shortcode I am using in the page:
[catlist name=archived-issues content=yes template=issues numberposts=-1]
I have verified that the template is working correctly (if I remove
template=issues from the shortcode, the only thing that changes is the format of the data).
As of now, every single post shows up on the page (instead of just the posts in the "archived-issues" category. I haven't changed the shortcode on the page for at least 9 months, so I don't think that is the problem.
I'm not certain, but I think the issues began when we updated to WordPress 3.9.1.
Thanks for your help!