I’m wondering if WPTouch can do what I need. If it can, I’ll buy pro for about 8 or 10 sites.
Here’s the present project I’m working on:
On the iPhone:
1) I am not using the home page as the home page because it has a big slideshow that probably won’t work. I’m using a page called “Meet Lynn”. This seems to be fine.
2) However, if users switch off Mobile, they will see a logo in the header that doesn’t work. I tried uploaded a smaller header but it didn’t happen.
ONCE A USER SWITCHES OFF MOBILE, I CAN’T SEE HOW TO SWITCH BACK.
3) The galleries in mobile format are in one column. I would like them to spread to fit the space…like 2 columns in portrait and 3 columns in landscape.
4) I have a menu item called News & Events. These are blog posts. In Mobile format, the blog posts aren’t showing up.
I’d be very willing to pay someone to work with me on this site so I can purchase Pro and create mobile-friendly sites for my other clients. Going forward, I should probably start with themes that work across the board.
- The topic ‘Not doing what I expected’ is closed to new replies.