This plugin is exactly what I’m looking for so I have created a fresh install (wordpress and your plugin) and popped the s8-registration-form shortcode in the ‘Hello World’ post. So far, so good. When I start testing:
- Log out results in the home page.
- Attempt to visit /wp-login.php?action=logout&no-redirect=true, which shows the “Do you really want to log out?” page, but that link goes to /login/?action=logout… which in turn goes to the home page.
- Continue testing from a different browser (not logged in).
- /wp-login.php redirects to /login/?redirect=… which results in the home page.
- Submitting the register form posts to /login/?action=register&redirect=… but does nothing (no email sent) and results in the home page.
- Following the ‘Forgot Password?’ link goes to /login/?action=forgot but no email is sent and results in the home page.
- Login link results in the home page.
When I turn on permalinks all of the above results in a 404 error.
My web server is using fastcgi with a php wrapper. Please help.
- The topic ‘None of the actions are working’ is closed to new replies.