Non Blog Look / Advice
Hi folks, new here and looking to install WP 2.6.
My Goal (and how-to needed please):
– make site look like a business (web hosting site) using any theme I want if possible. The theme I wish to use this the popular Fresh Theme by Woothemes. So I want the WP to not look like a blog at all site wide *except* for the actual Blog area if possible. In other words, generally the site should not look like a blog, except an area (or category???) that I want to actually be a business blog for the company site itself. I would like to have a page with the common server package layout, the columns of say 5-6 package options for example.
– how do I replace the default WP login with my own billing system login form? What template/code area would I edit?
– what awesome plugins would you suggest for a business (web hosting) site? Your brainstorming 🙂 and input really appreciated. The vast amounts of plugins and blogs about WP plugins/customizations is too overwhelming for me. So I figure I’d asking for some advice here.
– any security tips on hardening the WP install would be great. Same for SEO optimization.
My server is utilizing the following:
– PHP 5.2.6
– MYSQL 5x (latest stable)
– Zend Optimizer
– Apache 2.2 w/ mod_rewrite
- The topic ‘Non Blog Look / Advice’ is closed to new replies.