1. Sitewide meta settings: “Add noodp meta robots tag sitewide” and “Add noydir meta robots tag sitewide” always gives the same: <meta name=”robots” content=”noodp, noydir” />
It doesnt matter if those 2 are checked or not.
2. Checking Meta robots: “Noindex, follow” in Titles and Metas/ taxonomies does not change anything in HTML output either.
3. Use meta keywords tag -> Only works at pages and the front. Not posts and archives etc…
4. Under the Post or Pages – WordPress SEO by Yoast – Advanced tab – choosing Index, noindex, follow, nofollow has no effect at all.
Im using Thesis 185… Conflicts?
And WP SEO v. 1344 and WP 35.
- The topic ‘Noindex, nofollow etc…’ is closed to new replies.