Thanks for your review! Sorry to hear you weren’t able to create a YouTube button.
We were wondering, what would you like to do with a YouTube button? Because creating a YouTube button should be possible with Buttonizer 🙂
Instructions to create a YouTube button:
1. Click the Start from Scratch button
2. Go to Button settings
3. Select Website URL as Button Action
4. Paste your YouTube or video URL
5. Go to Styling
6. For the background color, use color code #FF0000
7. Then go to the Icon settings and select the YouTube icon (you can search this icon by using the input)
We might have found the issue you were experiencing. There was an issue with Firefox not loading our icons dialog. Maybe you were using this browser and couldn’t load/find the YouTube icon because of this.