When running auto scan
it ended with results with no visits
I already tried with option
"Attempt to disable opcode optimizers (recommended)"
"Attempt to circumvent browser cache"
both on and off without difference with the results.
on the Help page section "Is my site using an opcode optimizer?"
"Your site is using the IonCube loader. This has not been known to cause problems with P3."
But I have not installed the IonCube loader plugin by myself (maybe it have been installed with other plugins' dependencies, not sure but it hasn't listed in installed plugins.)
I have no dropins plugins.
These are list of my installed plugins
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Advanced Custom Fields: Gallery Field
- Advanced Custom Fields: Location Field
- Advanced Custom Fields: Options Page
- Advanced Custom Fields: Repeater Field
- Contact Form 7
- Google XML Sitemaps
- P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler)
- Advanced Browser Check
- Hello Dolly
- Regenerate Thumbnails
- Ultimate Coming Soon Page
- Wordfence Security