[Resolved] No videos in flowplayer post?
– wordpress 3.5.1 supplies jquery 1.8.3
– activated flowplayer5 v.0.5 OK
– using firefox v.19.0.2 > add new post
– entered valid format webm and mp4 urls:
preview shows videos although mp4 preview overlays lower section of fp text div in post admin panel
– send to editor button active OK
– When I publish or update > the video urls go away in the edit post page and the published post shows no video, nor is there a call for the flowplayer in the published page’s header (page source)?
1. What is the “send to editor” button? What does it doe? Even when I click this button before publish or updating > still no video in post.
2. How do I get this plugin to work?
3. We need a FP5 shortcode for pages as well as posts.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] No videos in flowplayer post?’ is closed to new replies.