1. UTF-8 support seemed to require an upgrade to the Pro version.
That was a big minus in my mind, but it turned to be a misunderstanding based on wording in the GUI.
2. Advertising of the pro version is a bit too aggressive.
As soon as I installed the plugin I already had a notification that I should upgrade.
Update: Feb 6, 2014
1) Upon clarifications from the author, I changed parts related to UTF-8 support
2) Subject was changed too (was: No UTF-8 in Free version, slightly overdone advertising of Pro version)
3) Rating upped from 3 to 4 stars
- The topic ‘Slightly overdone upselling of Pro version’ is closed to new replies.