Broken Link Checker
No URLs in the work queue (4 posts)

  1. Andrzej
    Posted 1 year ago #

    I just completed a fresh install of WP 3.8.1 and imported content from our old site (WP 3.8.1). This plugin no longer works, by always reporting:

    No URLs in the work queue

    One interesting point is that it 'did work' on the old site that was incrementally updated from WP 3.1 up to 3.8.1

    I wonder if this issue is related to the removal of the 'Link Manager' in WP 3.5

  2. Janis Elsts
    Posted 1 year ago #

    Take a look at the "Server load limit" setting in Settings -> Link Checker -> Advanced. If it's lower than the "current load" figure, try increasing it to something slightly higher than the current load.

  3. Andrzej
    Posted 1 year ago #

    It was already set as null (disabled) but I tried a big value anyway. Then Forced recheck, General tab still shows No URLs... Expanded Debug Info to see:

    Resynch. flag	1
    Synch. records	956
    Unparsed items	956
    Link records	0 (0)
    ...... Skipping "page" resyncyh since all post types were already synched.
    ... Notifying module "dummy"
    Updating server load limit settings...
    Optimizing the database...
    Completing installation...
    Configuration saved.
    Installation/update completed at 2014-03-25 12:25:25 with 26 queries executed.

    MySql shows all blc_synch records as synched: 0, last_sync: 0000-00-00 00:00:00

  4. Janis Elsts
    Posted 1 year ago #

    That debug info looks normal on its own, but it's unusual for "link records" to stay at zero for so long. Aside from server load issues, I'm not sure what else could cause that.

    The next version will include a logging feature. Once it's out, try enabling logging and using the "recheck" option again. Then send me the log file (you can find my email address here).

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • Broken Link Checker
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic


No tags yet.