Everything works great – but no time is showing up when it’s live on the website.
What time is not showing up?
Here’s a page with times showing up on the plugins and widgets …
Can you point me to the site and/or any code changes you may have made (time format)?
That roster plugin looks good. Got a sneak peek on your dev page. Anticipating its release. (Sorry, off topic I know)
Sorry but I have not heard back from you on the original “time is not showing up” issue. Did you resolve it? Are you still interested?
Mark, Great plugin!
Quick question on the time of games. If we do not have a time set yet for the match, is there a way to just leave it blank? If I do that now, it shows 12:00 am by default and if I enter anything else like TBA it doesnt like that either.
Please refer to the Description of the plugin. There are several options for “To Be Determined” or “To Be Announced”. I believe T.B.D., TBD, T.B.A. and TBA all work.
Having heard nothing from you about the original “no time showing up” issue, being unable to replicate it, and having heard from no other user about it. I’m marking it resolved.
Mark, sorry for all of the questions.
1.) I keep getting the following error: “Warning: date() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/public_html/coppell/wp-content/plugins/game-schedules/mstw-game-schedule.php on line 910”
2.) Is there a way to get Date to show Jan. 4, 2013 instead of 3 Jan 13
1. I have discussed this error at some length in these threads and the FAQ. It’s usually caused by either (a) entering a ‘bad’ date-time format (it has to be exactly right) or (b) decided not to re-save when you KNOW you’ve saved but WP asked you if you want to do so anyway. (Just do it!) I plan to change the date-time entry to eliminate this problem, but I haven’t had time. It’s on me to get that done.
2. It depends on which date you want to change. The options are explained in the FAQ. (Right now you have to hack the code; I’ll add this as an admin option someday”. (Maybe when someone buys me enough coffee to keep me up one night. 😉 j.k. )
1. I have double checked that I have saved the WP changes, but for some reason I enter “T.B.D.” into the Game Time and I am still getting this error.
2. I will take care of this by just hacking the code
I just installed the latest version and entered some game times as T.B.D. without a problem. I’m not positive that the T.B.D. game time is the problem. Do you have a link I could look at?
Yes, this is just a test server space as we build this site.
My apologies, but please hold on before you look into my issue. I have had to rebuild my site. I will post here if I have further issues.
Okay. Please let me know how it goes. I found another issue with the T.B.D.s which may or may not be related to yours. (I don’t get run time php errors but I see some incorrect behavior. I won’t be able to dig into this until the weekend, but please let me know of any problems (or lack thereof) with both actual times and T.B.D.’s
Just released version 2.4. Corrected a problem I found with TBD’s. Nto sure it was yours. Also posted a FAQ on how to eliminate the annoying php warnings through your wp_config.php file.
Please let me know if your TBD problem(s) continue. Thanks for your patience.
- The topic ‘No Time?’ is closed to new replies.