WP Customer Reviews
No support from publisher at all (2 posts)

  1. sdairmark
    Posted 2 years ago #

    I installed the plug-in, it is ok.
    It has bugs and conflicts.
    I emailed the publisher, didn't get a response - no surprise there they have a support forum.

    I posted two questions on the support forum a month ago. I DIDN'T GET A RESPONSE THERE EITHER.

    The publisher doesn't seem to care out the plugin our its reputation as a developer.

    I was considering them for SEO work.
    I'm glad i experienced their lack of professional with the plugin, before i got into working with them on our SEO.

    Don't waste your time with these guys or the plugin.

  2. bompus
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #

    We try to minimize conflicts as much as possible. The reviews of the plugin speak for themselves in that 99.9% of sites have no issue at all. That leaves the other 0.1% which do have issues. We do care about our users and reputation and try to respond to all detailed reports of bugs.

    I hope you try version 3 which will be released soon and hopefully will resolve the issues that you were experiencing, whatever they were.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • WP Customer Reviews
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic


No tags yet.