Support » Plugin: WooCommerce » No statistics are shown in analysis if I apply filters

  • Resolved pablodelgadoflores

    (@lk2_89)


    Hi.

    I am experiencing a problem with the Analytics > Orders tool in my WooCommerce store.

    If I enter that tool, I can visualize both the graph and the customer data at the bottom. The problem is that if I apply a filter from a specific product, the graph is visible but not the customer information:

    Show image

    I thought it was from upgrading to the latest version of WooCommerce, but I provisioned a pre-production subdomain and applied a backup from before the upgrade and it does show up there, both before and after upgrading.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sakudo

    (@sakudo)

    We have experienced the same issue. We have created some coupons codes, and after they have been used, we would like to see the exact orders for these codes. We used to go through this very analysis, but in our case too, it says “no data can be shown” (or similiarly in German). Any help would be appreciated.

    Abiola

    (@oaoyadeyi)

    @lk2_89

    This kind of problem is usually caused by a conflict with your theme or with another plugin. 
     
    The best way to determine this is to:
    <ul>
    <li>Temporarily switch your theme to <a href="https://www.woocommerce.com/storefront/" target="_blank">Storefront</a></li>
    <li>Disable all plugins except for WooCommerce</li>
    <li>Repeat the action that is causing the problem</li>
    </ul>
    
    If you’re not seeing the same problem after completing the conflict test, then you know the problem was with the plugins and/or theme you deactivated. To figure out which plugin is causing the problem, reactivate your other plugins one by one, testing after each, until you find the one causing conflict. <a href="https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/how-to-test-for-conflicts/">You can find a more detailed explanation on how to do a conflict test here.</a>

    @sakudo

    Kindly open your own thread as it helps us isolate issues based on your WordPress environment

    Thread Starter pablodelgadoflores

    (@lk2_89)

    Hi @oaoyadeyi

    In the case of being theme or plugins problem, it would have also failed to create a pre-production environment. Both environments are matched and in production it fails and in preproduction it does not.

    Plugin Support Mirko P.

    (@rainfallnixfig)

    Hello @lk2_89

    Have you tried conflict testing as recommended by @oaoyadeyi? I was not able to replicate the issue on my test site as I get order details when applying a filter.

    You can find a more detailed explanation on how to do a conflict test here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/how-to-test-for-conflicts/.

    Let us know how that goes.

    Plugin Support Mirko P.

    (@rainfallnixfig)

    Hi there,

    It’s been a while since we last heard back from you. I’m going to mark this thread as resolved.

    Hopefully, you were able to find a way forward with the issue – we’ll be here if and/or when you are ready to continue.

    Sakudo

    (@sakudo)

    The issue is actually not resolved.
    I could replicate the error on my site:
    • Statistics -> Orders (all orders are displayed correctly including customers’ names)
    • Display -> Advanced Filters
    • Add Filter -> Coupon Code + Add actual Coupon Code

    With the last filter added, the values change, but the details (customers’s names) are lost.
    Screenshot with error:
    https://snipboard.io/u0v2Hp.jpg
    Screenshot without error (no filters applied):
    https://snipboard.io/LvBaAC.jpg

    • This reply was modified 12 months ago by Sakudo.
    Plugin Support Brad P. a11n

    (@snaacks)

    Hi @sakudo

    The messaging we provided previously was directed towards the original thread author as they raised this issue with us directly. Could you please start your own thread for this issue so we can provide the attention it deserves and not risk it getting lost in the replies of a ticket that has been previously closed.

    Thanks!

    Thread Starter pablodelgadoflores

    (@lk2_89)

    As I said in my previous post, I cannot disable plugins for testing on a site that is in production.

    As a workaround, I made a copy and set up a test environment where it does show the data, so I have not been able to replicate the error.

    Any ideas other than disabling plugins on a store that sells a high volume of products on a daily?

    Plugin Support Juan G. woo-hc

    (@judagutor)

    Hi @lk2_89!

    If it’s showing no information, try going to WooCommerce > Status > Tools > Clear analytics cache > Click Clear. Then check again.

    If it is not working, check under WooCommerce > Status > Scheduled Actions to see if any stuck processes are preventing the updated information from being imported.

    If all that doesn’t work, it could be a conflict with your theme or with another plugin.

    I know it is not the option you want, but it might be what you need to determine what could be causing the issue.

    Here’s more information about theme and plugin conflicts:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-self-service-guide/

    Let us know how it goes for you!

    Sakudo

    (@sakudo)

    In my case, resetting the Cache did not help.
    I chould not find any stuck processes either.

    Plugin Support Mirko P.

    (@rainfallnixfig)

    Hello @sakudo,

    You may want to create your own thread and link to this one so we can check what’s already been done. Please open a new topic here – https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/#new-topic-0.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘No statistics are shown in analysis if I apply filters’ is closed to new replies.