• Resolved lewis


    I am using the multi currency rate plugin as 90% of my sales are in USA and the other 10% is in Canada.

    So I set to shipping zones Canada ( uses canadapost plugin – purchased)
    and set a zone for USA to use your UPS plugin.

    My account appears ro be connected fine as shown here : https://ibb.co/NYzNFr9
    However with debug mode on I still do not see any UPS rates for USA or error messages.
    Only Canada post rates are showing up even for USA.

    My zones appear to be setup correctly I believe as can be seen here: https://ibb.co/Z8ZQfD6

    Any ideas how I can debug this to get it working ?


    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘no rates displaying’ is closed to new replies.