So I upgraded my three WordPress sites tonight to v 2.7. Two of the site went fine. The third site is not displaying the past posts. In the admin tool when I look at posts I see the number but receive the message “No posts found”. On the blog site itself it presents a “Not Found – Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.”
I have followed the lead in the other posts and completed the following tasks (none of them work for me).
1. Clear cache and cookies (I even went to another workstation and get the same message).
2. Disable all plugins. I still have this Revver Configuration plugin but can’t seem to remove it. It is not under the plugins options.
3. Changed my theme. I even used the WordPress Default Theme.
4. I have run the repair and optimize commands in MySQL.
Does anyone elsse have any ideas?
- The topic ‘No posts found in 2.7’ is closed to new replies.