No pages or forms showing up
I can’t get anything to show up other than the login form.
- Installed and activated the plugin
- Went to http://www.site.com/blogname/?action=login. Page was completely blank
- Created a page template for login.php (clone of page.php only without the comments template. Template part call is still (‘content, ‘page’)
- Created a page called “Login” and added the shortcode [theme-my-login] and assigned login.php as it’s template (not part of your installations instructions, btw… )
- I now see the login screen, but clicking registration or lost password only change the url, not the content on the page.
I’ve also tried copying and pasting the TML template code into my own templates to theme and style them, which clearly does not work.
Am I missing something? I’ve already disabled all the extra settings and all plugins with no change. All the online tutorials make this plugin seem like a snap to implement. I must be overlooking something obvious.
- The topic ‘No pages or forms showing up’ is closed to new replies.