I used this plugin for a while, But my website Search Console after some days showed me a huge disaster! all of My URLs has lost their position and some of them changed to the new domain that I added recently. Also I used Canonical Tag From the Beginning of using this Plugin. But I deeply suggest to the developer to add an option for adding “noindex” TAG to the other domains that we add.
and one More thing.
My website font from 2nd domain was not loaded correctly. It was loading from base domain and for some unknown reasons it didn’t load in browsers.
- The topic ‘No “noindex” option’ is closed to new replies.