Support » Plugin: Better Search Replace » No Longer Works For Me

  • NicheLabs

    (@allennichelabs)


    I had switched from Search & Replace because that stopped working with earlier PHP versions and it was working great.

    Now I don’t know what has happened but on the last 3 sites I’ve tried to use this on I immediately get the following message:
    “An error occurred processing your request. Try decreasing the “Max Page Size”, or contact support.”

    This has been reported in the support threads but the only solution was to try and increase the memory limit but that doesn’t help. One user even mentions as much in the support threads but no response after his complaint.

    Guess I’ll keep searching to replace this plugin.

  • The topic ‘No Longer Works For Me’ is closed to new replies.