UPDATE: I changed the 1 star to a 2 star because of the support I got after this review 🙂
This is my first 1 star review ever, but I was shocked about what happened, because this plugin seems so professional.
1. I tried to create a recurring (weekly) event with a time from 10 pm until 12 am (which is technically the next day). When I hit the Publish button I got an error. That makes sense, but there is no workaround. Now I have to end the event at 11.30 pm, which is not correct. And using 2 dates for a 2-hour event is not the solution either.
2. Also the start and end date gave errors. After trying for like 10 times with different dates and times I still got an error, I decided to give up. Then I saw the plugin made 525 (!) copies of this one event. Deleting manually was not an option, considering you can only delete 20 items at once (as far as I know).
3. I decided not to work with this plugin, so I deactivated and deleted it. Just out of curiosity I took a look in my database. And saw what I already suspected: the tables weren’t deleted! So I did it myself and decided it was time for a 1 star review. Sorry guys.
Too bad, ’cause it looked like what I was looking for.
- This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by ldwd.
- You must be logged in to reply to this review.