I installed WordPress yesterday on my ubuntu 20.04 server and most things are working it seems but when I upload an image through the media section I can’t see them in my media library.
I was looking up some info but nothing seemed to help.
I already did the following:
– WP is up to date
– disable all plugins
– changed around the permalink
– checked if files are getting uploaded to the wp-content folder which they are
– set permissions to 777 for troubleshooting
– installed plugin ‘media library assistant’ and with that one i can see my uploads but the main page of the library stays empty
– I can see the images when I upload them and the direct url to the wp-content folder also works.
But yet the default media library stays empty. I want to build an album but for that I need my files to show up.
Thanks for any help
- The topic ‘No files in Media Library’ is closed to new replies.