This has been fixed. I contacted my support for the dedicated server and they fixed the issue. Here is a snapshot of what the tech did (he sent me an e-mail).
1. Navigate your way to the directories conf folder.
- Usually /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/conf
2. Create a file called vhost.conf
- Insert the following text into the file: (remember to replace domainname.com with the actual domain.com)
php_admin_flag engine on
php_admin_value open_basedir none
3. After you have written this file you need to add the following line in httpd.include right before the last </VirtualHost>
4. Restart apache - /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache2.sh restart