Somehow analytics suddenly stopped working and after days of trial and error, I can’t get it back to work. Site kit is Successfully connected with analytics, search console and tag manager
My domain is: https://mercuryredstone.com/
The steps that I have taken so far:
1. Create new GA4 property (correctly connected with my UA-property and tag manager)
2. Setup tag manager
3. Test tags for firing with tag manager extension (all seems fine)
4. Connect analytics with search console (for whatever reason)
5. Change UA-property URL from HTTP to HTTPS
All the above to no avail.
I must admit though that I do find all the options rather cumbersome and have very little way of knowing whether everything was setup correctly, apart from sensible understanding and lots (lots!) of trial and error.
I also do not make use of any tagging code on my website, assuming that Site Kit would do that for me (as that is what it says).
Any help would be much appreciated.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘No analytics data in Site Kit’ is closed to new replies.