After moving my installation to another URL there is no column in the right of any of my admin pages. The dashboard only has one column and on the edit/add posts or pages there’s no widget thing on the right with the publish button meaning I can’t save or publish anything. So far I’ve…
1. disabled all plugins and tried again
2. disabled all widgets and tried again
3. uploaded the 2.8 files via ftp overwriting the includes and admin folders.
4. Tried with Firefox and IE at two different resolutions.
There are no error messages showing and the source code appears to be putting out the sidebar items, they’re just not showing. Am at my wits end :/ Thank you for your time.
- The topic ‘No admin sidebar, no publish/save button’ is closed to new replies.