Read ALL the threads on login problems, but none have the solution.
1) New installation at > mediweightlossreviews.org
2) If you go to /wp-admin or /wp-login.php, there's a "not found" error.
3) No plugins installed yet, and there's NO htaccess file in root.
4) Site url, home in database is same = mediweightlossreviews.org
5) Though I can 'see' the wp-login.php through ftp, if I try downloading the wp-login.php, it gets redirected to some index.htm file. Try it yourself.
6) Also, I tried replacing the wp-login.php file with a clean new file and renamed the old file as wp-login-old.php, now you can access the old file, but not the new one!! Try it > mediweightlossreviews.org/wp-login-old.php
7) The permissions to the login file are 644
So what's happening here?? Any help welcome please...