None of that worked, here's what worked, using a combination of the suggestions:
I think 2011 was taking my "Pages" and making them into menu items - I never used the Appearance > Menus option with that theme (I initially at some point did, there were menu items that I wasn't using from an earlier excursion), because under "Page Attributes" on each Page editor, I would enter a number for what order I wanted it to appear in the menu and that worked. Not relevant but background.
1. I activated the 2011 theme.
2. I went to Appearance > Menus and deleted the menu that was there, so there was no menu. After "saving" the deletion, the page was blank for a few moments, then all my Pages automatically re-appeared along with a "Home" page shown as "Custom". The link to this custom-Home page was to my main web site, that's what I wanted. "Save" this.
3. I activated Weavr and went to my site to see what happened. Now, the "Home" page link does not appear on the site itself.
4. I went to Appearance > Menus (still in Weavr, now) and the Menu items from 2011 were there - including the "Home" - Custom page that I needed.
5. I ticked "Primary Menu" to active, saved the whole thing, and now it works.
6. I now have to re-do each page, because they all defaulted to the template with the (Right) sidebar and some of the widgets are missing, but that's easy.
Thanks all for the brainstorming. You think these computer things would get easier, eh?