Sure, the user interface looks nice. But this plugin lacks the most basic of functions to be actually useful as there are:
– a way to export to CSV
– A way to change the default settings for the sheet (Logging what you’ve done the previous week or month and not just the next 10 days)
– A way to lock users out of the report screen. It’s none of their business
– A way to limit the usage to certain roles or users.
– A way to remove or rename a status
– A way to change the resolution. In the free version it’s an hour, in the PRO (oh well) version it’s 5 minutes. What I would need is 30 min.
Al in all 30 dollars is way overpriced for what the pro version delivers.
The free version for now only shows posibilities and missed chances.
All that said and done, and as I hope for future developments on this plugin, I’ve written my own export to CSV plugin as I needed some custom output anyhow.
To support this plugin I have a Dutch translation available. If you would let me know where I can send it, it’s all yours to include.
- The topic ‘Nice try but lacking and definitly overpriced’ is closed to new replies.