- WordPress up to date? Yes -- 3.7.1
- NextGEN up to date? Yes -- 2.0.33
- What version of NextGEN Gallery did you upgrade from? (i.e. I had 1.9.8, then upgraded to 1.9.12) -- the previous version
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
- MySQL up to date (at least 5.2.4)? Yes
- PHP up to date (at least 5.0)? Yes -- 5.3.x
- The mod_rewrite Apache module activated? Yes
- PHP Safe Mode OFF? Yes
Additional information that will help us find a solution:
- Who are you hosted with? DreamHost
- What theme are you running? Graphene
- Which plugins do you have installed and activated? Many
- Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating) -- I can't do that without breaking my site, which is live.
When I upload images via NextGen, no thumbnails are generated.
When I upload images using WordPress Media, the thumbnails *are* generated.
I have found no way to force thumbnails to be generated.
Please help me figure out what to do to fix this problem.