WHAT’S FIXED? Here is a list of fixes included latest beta v2.0.12.
◾“Invalid Displayed Gallery” error for some users (note: this will still be present for some multi-site instances)
◾“Class=ngg-galleryoverview…lots of code” error for some users
◾“[Not a valid template]” error for some galleries
◾Error with “class=”ngg-galleryoverview + lots of code” (still some unresolved cases)
◾“array_diff()…photocrati_installer.php on line 69″ error
◾Custom CSS path: slashes stripped out for some windows servers
◾Pages redirecting to home and other issues on https sites
◾ATP blank in some cases (note: we still have a couple unresolved cases of this issue)
◾All known caching plugin conflicts (except avoid minify setting on W3TC)
We recommend that you do a FULL backup of your site, database and server files before installing the beta.
For instructions on how to install the beta & download beta .zip, refer to our site here: http://www.nextgen-gallery.com/nextgen-gallery-latest-beta/
*Please submit any errors & issues you find through our bug report form (please also include login credentials, it will really help us accelerate the process in resolving issues): http://www.nextgen-gallery.com/report-bug
If you do find any issues or errors, please confirm these as bugs by:
– Temporarily switch to WordPress default theme > clear browser cache & reload your site
– Deactivate all plugins, including NextGEN Gallery > clear browser cache & re-activate NextGEN Gallery only > reload your site
– Permalinks set to ‘Post Name’ under Settings >> Permalinks
– Lightbox Effect is selected under Gallery >> Other Options > Lightbox Effects (if you’re having issues with Lightbox)
- The topic ‘NextGEN Gallery v2.0.12 Beta Available’ is closed to new replies.