Support » Themes and Templates » Newbee: Help altering specific cosmetic items
4 years, 4 months ago
Hi community! I’m working to build a staff resource page for our charter school kippamp.com.
I’m using the Wu Wei theme and would like to do the following:
1. Alter the header sizes and fonts used throughout the site to a different size and font.
2. Increase the size of the top level navigation links at the top of the page.
3. Darken the space above the top header line (where the navigation links are) and lighten the links so that the header space is clearly defined against the balance of the pages light background.
3. Remove the “//” on the home page after each post.
4. Add the “follow me via email” block to be next to the navigation links at the top of the page.
5. The third footer column does not break and appears in the middle footer column when viewed in Chrome. It appears correctly in every other browser.
6. Create a black of text (in this case the mission) that spans across the page below the footer section of the site.