New Videos: How to Edit the Kubrick WordPress Theme
In the videos at the following link I demonstrate how to edit the default, Kubrick WordPress theme using Photoshop. The first video covers the various images used in Kubrick and shows where and how they are used — parts 2 and 3 demonstrate how to edit those images and make some basic css/html adjustments to accommodate your changes. I demonstrate how to:
1. Create a custom header
2. Customize the footer and background
3. Change the color of the background or add a repeating background graphic
4. Remove the blog title and tagline from displaying over the custom header
5. Make the header clickable
Hopefully this will help someone.
- The topic ‘New Videos: How to Edit the Kubrick WordPress Theme’ is closed to new replies.