I've just released a new Plugin to integrate Soundcloud to WordPress in a nicer, slicker and friendlier way then the few others. Here's the official description and you get it there: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/soundcloud-is-gold/. Feedbacks are welcomed here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-soundcloud-is-gold-feedback-are-welcomed?replies=1
Soundcloud is Gold integrates perfectly into WordPress. Browse through your soundcloud tracks from the 'Soundcloud is gold' tab in the post's 'upload media' popup window. Select, set and add track to your post using the soundcloud player. Live Preview, easy, smart and straightforward. You can set default settings in the option page, choose your defaut soundcloud player (Mini, Standard, Artwork), it's width, add extra classes for you CSS lovers, show comments, autoplay and your favorite color. You'll also be able to set players to different settings before adding to your post if you fancy a one off change.
Soundcloud is Gold use a shortcode but the "Soundcloud is Gold" tab will write it for you dynamicly as you select parameters, and on top of this it will provide a nice live preview of your player so you know what does what. When done just press the 'insert soundcloud player' and it will added to your post just like when you're adding a photo or gallery.
Check out my TM soundcloud profile, more mighty mess and if you love it say it on the Soundcloud is Gold wordpress plugin page, if you use it donations are always welcomed or you just drop a line on Soundcloud is Gold and show some love :)
- Browse through your soundcloud tracks from a tab in the media upload window (see screenshot), no need to go back and forth between soundcloud and your website.
- Live Preview in the Tab, see what does what instantly (see screenshot).
- Integrates perfectly with wordpress media upload by using the same listing style that you get with the images (see screenshot).
- See track's info directly in the tab (description, url, cover, etc...).
- Set default settings from the option page (see screenshot): Default player type (Mini, Standard, Artwork), Width, Extra Classes for the div that wraps around the player, Auto Play, Show/Hide Comments, Player's Colors
- Use shortcode
- Plugin construct shortode for you, no need to remember any syntax.
- Follow WP developpers guidelines (enqueue scripts and styles just for the plugin, clean code, commented, secure and leave no trace when uninstall )