Well, these will be my last words in this resolved thread:
1. The issue was reported for Jepack Lite 3.0. And is fixed after only 10 hours of the thread creation with the realease of 3.0.1. I have paid for famous plugins with a slower support.
2. Obviously I make this plugin to work, not for breaking sites. And I test always on my own site (that at this moment is still running 3.0 withour break anything) and in many other sites where I can test it with different configurations (dedicated servers, shared hosting, differente PHP version...).
3. I dont know nothing about your sites, I dont know your server configs, and you should know that the same code can run ok in thousand sites and not in others. If you only blame on me for the update but you dont give any info to me that can give some light about why is working on my sites and not in yours, then I cant do it anything for you.
4. Jetpack Lite requires Jetpack because now it's only an addon for Jetpack (and was made clear in upgrade notice and many other places), but it doesn't matter if you have Jetpack installed or not before upgrading to Jetpack Lite 3.x. That fact will not cause any error.
5. This plugin is published here under GPL2 license. This implies that the software is provided "AS IS" in the hope that it will be useful,but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. Everytime you installed a GPL plugin (even when paying) you're accepting this. If you don't like it simply don't use it. I'm giving to you free of charge and with my best wishes, and if you report a problem with respect and politely, giving me enough information to track it, I'll do my best, but if you're an impatient person that wants a fix a second after creating the thread and without giving me any helpful information, don't expect nothing more from me.
I dont have any more to say about this. The issue affected only to a few people, and is resolved and confirmed by some of you, so there's nothing more to say from my part abou this issue.