I wanted to announce the release of a new plugin by UnAsked.com – a questions and answers plugin.
The plugin allows your users to ask / answer questions on your site. The application is currently AJAX driven and allows the following.
1) Allow users to ask questions
2) Allow users to answer questions
3) When a user asks a question, the question will be automatically inserted into UnAsked.com which allows our community to answer questions originating from your site. The question page on UnAsked will also show a link back to the original question page (on your site). For example, you will notice a link right below the question on the following URL: http://unasked.com/question/view/id/120476. This indicates that this question originated on HowToGetRidofStuff?.com
4) When a question is answered, an email will be sent to the asker with a link to YOUR page. This means that visitors will come back to your site to see answers regardless of where the question was answered (whether it was answered on UnAsked.com or the originating question site). The questions on your site will no longer go unanswered.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
- The topic ‘New UnAsked Questions & Answers Plugin’ is closed to new replies.