WordPress version: 3.5
WordPress SEO version: 1.3.3
I did this: Followed instructions for SEO usage
I expected the plugin to do this: Display google entry relatively close to the way the Snippet Preview looks
Instead it did this: Google appears to be duplicating some content as a suffix to the Google link
I have designed a brand new website that went live on December 15th. Prior to December 15th, all robot access was denied. The site was built using WordPress 3.4.x and your WordPress SEO 1.3.3; and the day the website went live, I upgraded to WordPress 3.5.
I am also using Timely Event calendar, which I see from other threads causes some issues (but I'm not writing about those).
The website I just created is http://wial-canada.org
Within hours of installing the WordPress SEO component, configuring it, and running the SEO process on all pages, I was already being found on Google. (Thank you for that!!!)
However, if you search for "World Institute for Action Learning Canada", you will find my website, but note how the Google title link appears to duplicate some content at the end of the link...
I don't know what I did within the SEO setup to cause this. This happens on all the links that show up in the Google search. The links look perfect in the Snippet Preview.