I have just launched a new site:
This replaces my old (10yrs) but successful site of http://www.apricotproductions.co.uk
I realise that it will take time for the new site to climb the rankings, but I want to make sure I have the best possible chance and I’m concerned by a couple of points…
1) Page Load speed – it seems a bit slow…
2) Woorank – ranked it at 47% whereas the old site was at 69% is this a concern.
3) I added a robots.txt to the old directory, am I correct in thinking I don’t need to do this?
4) I’m not sure I have a sitemap.xml file according to woorank, but the WP admin panel says it is generated automatically…
I’d love some feedback about these issues and general advice on how to optimize the site further.
Thanks so much.
- The topic ‘New Site launched, concerned about it being Google Friendly’ is closed to new replies.