Swiftype has been working great but I noticed today that our posts from the past few weeks haven’t been getting indexed.
I manually reindexed in the Swiftype WordPress settings but the posts are still not showing in the results.
One strange behavior I noticed was that immediately after reindexing the total number of indexed documents was 546.
Post-index screenshot: http://tinypic.com/r/mj0ny9/6
I then refreshed the Swifttype WordPress settings page and the total number of indexed documents was 517.
Refresh screenshot: http://tinypic.com/r/2zq7scm/6
I’ve considered recreating the search engine but wanted to post here first. Please let me know if you have suggestions for ensuring that all my posts are making it into the index.
- The topic ‘New posts are suddenly not getting indexed’ is closed to new replies.