[New Plugin] Custom Comment Text
The following plugin lets you override the default comment text specified in the following function.
<?php comments_popup_link(); ?>
The comment text is overriden per post basis.
* Drop this file into WordPress’ plugin directory
* Activate the plugin “rc:custom_comment_text” in Plugin
* To specify custom comment text for a Post, fill out the
text field input “Custom Comment Text” in the Write Post page
To include the comment number, add the character “%”
(percentage symbol) where you want that comment number to
I have % dude(s) sayin’ something. How ’bout you?
* To revert to WordPress’ default comment text, empty out the
text field input “Custom Comment Text”
Ask question here, or start a thread with a tag
custom comment text
- The topic ‘[New Plugin] Custom Comment Text’ is closed to new replies.