Completely revamped my accountancy website the other day.
Do you think I have gone over the top with the flashy design? …for such a notoriously serious industry?
The new site is based on HTML5 and CSS3 for the very latest in web technologies. Including features such as:
- Ultra-responsive design to be mobile friendly
- Parallax backgrounds
- Multi-layer slider on the home page
- A sticky menu that scrolls down as you do
- Embedded google maps title background on the contact page
- Case studies category animations
- Rich Snippets mark-up for enhanced google listing appearance
- AddThis Smart Layers sharing (floating on the left of each page – or along the bottom for mobile devices)
- Search Engine Optimized
- And lots of other goodies
Would love to know what you think…
- The topic ‘Accountancy Website – too busy?’ is closed to new replies.