Support » Plugin: Reviews and Rating – Google My Business » New Functionality: Carousel/Slider
New Functionality: Carousel/Slider
Plugin Author Design Extreme
I will be introducing Carousel/Slider functionality to the next major release of this plugin.
I’ve included the following functionality:
- It works for all themes that show reviews; it’s solely for the list of reviews
- You can set any [reasonable] number of reviews in a view that’s lower than the overall number of reviews (e.g. a view of 4 from a total of 8). It supports multiple rows (if columns are set)
- You can set to transition between slides automatically or allow visitors to navigate themselves
- Cursor keys are smart: left and right will navigate through visible elements only and the active hover (if more than two). Horizontal swipe will also switch between slides
- You can set the review text to a fixed height rather than relying on the “More…” link. This can also make the design more consistent for varying text lengths.
- There are different bullet types such as circles, squares, rounded squares, diamonds, the option to set your own character (or basic HTML) or remove the bullet navigation
- I’ve added a tile theme to create distinctive tiles of the reviews
- There are current no transitions between slides, although this is planned in the future
Please have a look at the demonstration website for a preview and let me know your thoughts. 🙂
View the demonstration at: https://demo.designextreme.com/reviews-rating-google-business/#carousel
Hi Noah, thanks for this heads-up. That will be fantastic, exactly what we are looking for. We just love the nice design and layout of how the reviews can be shown with your plugin.
We will install this plugin as soon as the carousel is available. Thank you so much for your great work!
Really looking forward to this.Plugin Author Design Extreme
Thanks @swissdrago and @browncjay.Frederic
this plugin is already a great one, addin the slider option will be awesome !
can’t wait for it 🙂
F.Plugin Author Design Extreme
It looks very good, when it will be released?Plugin Author Design Extreme
I’m performing the final checks with this major release with modernisation of styles as well as the new carousel functionality.
Please create a new post if you experience any issues with the styling within your website or reply here if you have questions about the carousel (please view the demonstration first).
- The topic ‘New Functionality: Carousel/Slider’ is closed to new replies.