I have been seeing a LOT of Great Quotes put to inspirational images lately and it made me think....
WHAT IF you could assign up to 5 images per quote...obviously it would be advantageous to 'suggest to the user' that the images should contain the quote, but there are options as described below.
- Currently as is, but add in the ability to upload up to 5 images
- A check box would be under each for the options of
-- CHECKed the image has no quote, super impose this quote on the image for display
-- UNCHECKed the image has a quote, display as is
Obviously as the quotes can be random so would the images associated with that quote if selected by the random generator.
- It would have a small thumbnail 75x75, 100x100, 125x125, something like that for at least 2 or 3 image size options
- Image only (obviously)
- Random (either image, only those images with quotes or a small thumbnail and the quote wrapped around it
The Visitor Perspective
- In the Widget area, it would have the image size selected wrapped by the quoting text or the Random stated above
- In the 'select a quote', 'group quotes' options it would have the option to display as is or do the same as the widget with a larger image, perhaps the 'medium' size set by WordPress Media
- In the Full Page, there are two options 1) display images only in columns, but only those with quotes in the image 2)display as a blog post with an image to the left and the quote to the right of the image.
ADVANCED STUFF - that would be nice
1) Have the images on Full Page, paginated, display options for tags, display options for quote author - again the visitor of the site chooses what and how they want to see them.
2) Having images do the Ken Burns photo effect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Burns_effect)
3) Any Widget display or other image display comes up in a lightbox
I realize this would be a LOT of work, but I believe you can do this and offer it as the Quotes Collection Pro for $5.00 or more... I KNOW I would pay for it!
Thanks for taking my suggestion!