I have set up a multisite (subdomain) successfully. The main site admin area is shown in Norwegian
nb_NOlanguage as specifioed in
wp-config.phpand I have the right files in the languages folder. The main site admin is correctly in Norwegian. This is an install on IIS7, using fastgi and a rewrite module. I have lots of (single site) WP blogs on that platform, all working perfectly, all in
But the blogs I create in the new network will have English in the admin (when I go to Dashboard). How do tell each site to use the translation files that can be found in
Update: FORGET IT. I found it under Settings -> General. How easy .. 🙂
- The topic ‘Network sites language setting’ is closed to new replies.