This takes quite some time to set it all up with all the keywords that should trigger an error, but at the end turns out to be totally useless.
I’ve got a blacklist applied on the message body field. I’ve got viag*a keyword set as one of the many keywords that should not be allowed in the text, case-insensitive and to ‘contain’ and I still get messages containing viag*a in the message body.
If I can suggest, take a good look at the native wordpress comment blacklist. This is a solution that really works, unfortunately not with Gravity Forms.
Your plugin would be a must-have if ontly it worked.
- The topic ‘Needs more work’ is closed to new replies.